PC-1638 Class Submarine Chaser:
- Laid down, 11 March 1963 by Gunderson Brothers Engineering Corp., Portland, Oregon
- Launched, 14 May 1964
- Commissioned USS PC-1640, 27 August 1964
- Transferred to Turkey 18 July 1965 at San Diego, CA as TCG Yarhisar (P 113)
- Placed out of service in 2005
- Presently a museum ship at Istanbul, Turkey.
- Displacement 280 t.(lt) , 295 t.(fl)
- Length 175'
- Beam 23'
- Draft 10' 10"
- Speed 20 kts.
- Complement 59
- Armament: One Mk 15 ASW Hedgehog mortar, one 40mm gun mount, three 20mm guns, two rocket launchers, four depth charge projectiles and two depth charge tracks
- Propulsion: Two 2,400hp ALCO 169X 10AT diesel engines, two shafts.
Picture: Oğuz Eroğuz
Address: Gölcük Naval Base, Sahil Cd./77 Sk., Kocaeli, Turkey